Wilmington Junior Academy details for
Wilmington Junior Academy accepts students who are in sympathy with its purposes and objectives and are willing to live in harmony with its principles.
It is understood that every student who applies to Wilmington Junior Academy pledges to willingly observe all its regulations, to uphold the Christian principles upon which our school operates, and to perform, according to ability, all assigned duties in connection with the school.
Wilmington Junior Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to the student body. No discrimination is made on the basis of race in administration of educational policies, applications for admissions, scholarships, athletic and extra-curricular programs. Membership in the Seventh-day Adventist Church is not required.
The following need to be submitted to begin the admission process:
- A completed application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and records from previous school(s)
- Application fee
After reviewing the materials, the teacher and principal will interview the parent(s) or guardian(s) and the student. The principal and teacher then make a recommendation to the Admissions Committee. The School Board makes the final determination of acceptance based upon the Admissions Committee’s recommendation. Upon acceptance, a registration fee is required.
Acceptance for a given school year does not guarantee acceptance for the following school year(s). A current constituent student in good standing will have priority over a non-constituent or a non-SDA student.
Annual Tuition Rates
Please contact us at 302-998-0530 or send a request via our online contact form for current tuition rates.
The non-refundable Registration Fee is $200.00 for all students.
- Tuition is managed by FACTS – an automated payment system. All those not paying in full by August 16, 2006 must enroll with FACTS.
- All tuition/fees for Wilmington Junior Academy must be paid by one of the following options:
- Statements will be given to parents when they pick up their children. When requested, statements will be mailed to those parents who usually do not pick up their children.
- Suspension of your child may result if tuition payments are more than 30 days late.
- There is a 5% discount if payment for the full year is made by the first day of school.
- Transcripts will be withheld for delinquent payments.
- These rates are valid only for the 2006-2007 school year. Rates are subject to change from year to year.
To help understand FACTS better, Mr. Topher Russo, the local representative, can be reached at 412-596-2363 (cell), 800-569-1209 (office) or email@example.com. The company website is www.factsmgt.com.
Wilmington Junior Academy is part of the Seventh-Day Adventist worldwide school system. The Seventh-Day Adventist Church operates the largest Protestant denominational school system in the world, second only to the Catholic church, with 4,450 elementary schools, 1,115 secondary school and 95 colleges and universities, including Loma Linda University in Southern California.
The school has been operating since 1926 and at this location since 1965. Often students begin and end their elementary education at this one facility. Many current students are the sons and daughters of former students. The student to teacher ratio has been restricted to 16:1 for many years. Because of its intimate size, close, life-long friendships develop between students and teachers.
Wilmington Junior Academy is accredited by:
And a Member of:
National Junior Honor Society