• We offer a secure, residential setting where your child will feel like they’re going to their home away from home.
• We accommodate busy families by offering a flexible schedule. We are here to make your life easier.
• We have provided a loving daycare for over 25 years in New Castle County and to Pennsylvanians just across the state line.
• We promote a Christian environment through Bible stories, song and attitude.
• We are committed to providing healthy food choices and teaching healthy food habits to the children in our care. The center staff participated in the Nemours Health & Prevention Services “Taking Steps to Healthy Success” Learning Collaborative in an effort to prevent childhood obesity and encourage lifelong healthy habits. We offer a vegetarian program for breakfast, lunch and snack. Our lunches are homemade with love by our staff and include flavors from a variety of cultures.
• We share our building with a full-day Kindergarten through 8th grade. Many families have chosen to continue their child’s education in our school.
• We provide a higher level of individualized attention for your child due to our small group sizes and low teacher-to-child ratios for every program in our center.
• We maintain stability and continuity to the children in our care and staff due to a low turnover rate.
• We support diversity by employing several Spanish speaking staff.